Max Mega Menu Pro v1.4 released
Earlier this week a new “Toggle Bar Designer” was added to the Theme Editor in Max Mega Menu.
The Toggle Bar Designer allows users to add “blocks” to the mobile toggle bar and drag & drop them into position (either left, centre or right).
The free version includes 2 available blocks:
- Menu Toggle – display text and an icon which allows opening and closing of the mobile menu
- Spacer – useful for adjusting the spacing between blocks
The Pro version adds 4 extra toggle blocks:
- Logo / Image – display an image from your media library
- Icon – display a dashicon (useful for adding social icons to the toggle bar)
- Search – display an expanding or static search box
- HTML – display your own HTML/Shortcodes
Pro users can update to v1.4 from their Plugins page in WordPress (assuming a licence key has been activated for the installation), or download the update directly from the client area.