Under Appearance > Menus, tag your main menu to both the ‘Main Menu’ and ‘Main Menu – Mobile’ Location.
Enable Max Mega Menu for the Main Menu location (but not the ‘Main Menu – Mobile’ Location – we will let the theme manage the mobile menu).
Under Appearance > Theme Options > Header, set MAIN NAVIGATION POSITION to ‘Full Width – Left’.
Under Mega Menu > Menu Themes, apply the following settings (these are the important settings, others can be adjusted to your own requirements).
- Menu Bar tab > Menu Background: Transparent
- Menu Bar tab > Top Level Menu Items > Font: Black
- Menu Bar tab > Menu Height: 50px
- Mega Menu tab > Panel Width (outer): .header-inner
- Mobile Menu tab > Responsive Breakpoint: 48em
After updating the theme settings, your menu should look something like this on desktop:
… and something like this on mobile (the default theme mobile menu):