- Click Event not working (front end)
- Mobile Toggle not working (front end)
- Sticky Menu not working (front end)
- Save button not working (back end)
- Blue Mega Menu button not appearing (back end)
- Color Picker not working (back end)
These instructions will work for most modern browsers. In the following screenshots we are using Google Chrome.
Step 1: Open Developer Tools
Navigate to the page where the problem is happening, then right click anywhere on the page and click ‘Inspect Element’ (or ‘Inspect’)
Step 2: Go to the ‘Console’ tab
Once the Developer Tools panel has opened, click the ‘Console’ tab.
Step 3: Locate the source of the error
In this example I can see the error is originating from line 40 of /wp-content/twentytwelve/js/navigation.js.
If the error message is still present even when all plugins are disabled then the error will most likely be originating from your theme. Try switching themes to see if the error disappears. If it does, you will need to contact your theme author for assistance.